Information on the exercise of the right of withdrawal
- The buyer (“Buyer”) who is a consumer (natural person) on www.centrabiroji.lv has the right to withdraw from the contract (“Contract”) concluded between the Buyer and SIA Centrabiroji.lv Europe (“Seller”) for the purchase of goods (“Goods”) in the online store at www.centrabiroji.lv without stating reasons within 14 (fourteen) days.
- The deadline for exercising the right of withdrawal expires 14 days from the day of receipt of the Goods. If the Buyer has ordered several Goods in one order, delivered separately, the withdrawal period is from the day when the Buyer or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by the Buyer has received the last Goods. If a Goods consists of several lots or parts, the withdrawal period is from the day when the Buyer or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by the Buyer has received the last lot or part of the Goods. For contracts for the regular delivery of Goods, the withdrawal period is from the day when the Buyer or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by the Buyer has received the first item. If the end of the period falls on an “officially” designated public holiday in the country, the right of withdrawal can be exercised until the next working day (including it).
- To exercise the right of withdrawal, the Buyer must inform the Seller of the decision to withdraw from the Contract by sending or submitting a written notice in free form, including the Buyer’s statement of withdrawal from the Contract, or by completing the withdrawal form. The notice of withdrawal from the Contract or the withdrawal form must be submitted to the Seller’s customer service centers (addresses available in the online store at www.centrabiroji.lv) or sent electronically to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon receiving the Buyer’s notice electronically, the Seller immediately sends a confirmation of receipt of the notice to the Buyer’s email.
- To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for the Buyer to submit or send his notice of the exercise of the right of withdrawal to the Seller before the end of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of exercising the right of withdrawal
- If the Buyer withdraws from the Contract, the Seller will refund all money paid for the Goods, including delivery costs (except for additional costs incurred because the Buyer chose a delivery method other than the Seller’s offered cheapest standard delivery method), without undue delay and in any case no later than 14 days from the day when the Seller was informed of the Buyer’s decision to withdraw from the Contract. If only part of the Goods is returned, the delivery costs will be refunded only if, for the remaining Goods of the same order, purchased separately, a lower rate would be applied than the rate applied when purchasing the Goods together with the returned Goods, and only to the extent equal to the difference in the specified rates.
- The Seller transfers the refundable amounts to the Buyer’s bank account specified in the notice of withdrawal from the Contract or in the withdrawal form. In any case, no fee will be charged to the Buyer for the refund.
- The Seller has the right to withhold the refund until the Seller has received the Goods or the Buyer has provided the Seller with proof that the Goods have been sent back, depending on which action was taken earlier.
- The Buyer immediately, but no later than 14 (fourteen) days after submitting or sending the withdrawal form or notice of withdrawal, returns or hands over the Goods to the Seller’s customer service centers (addresses available in the online store at www.centrabiroji.lv or to the person whom the Seller has authorized to accept the Goods. The deadline will be considered met if the Buyer returns or sends the Goods to the Seller before the end of the 14 (fourteen) day period. The Buyer covers the costs of returning the Goods.
- The Buyer is responsible for the reduction in the value of the Goods if the Goods have been used during the withdrawal period for a purpose other than to determine the nature, characteristics, and functioning of the Goods. The Goods can be used for inspection purposes to the extent that it would be possible in a store.
Effective from 20.12.2022.